Our Education and Public Programmes team coordinate school, university, community and group visits and tours. Visits booked in advance are free! To book a visit, please fill out the online application form.
- Bookings should be made two weeks in advance;
- Proof of registered charity status, R88, is required for school and community group visits;
- The Museum has the capacity to book two morning school visits and two afternoon school visits;
- Cancellations should be made at least three days in advance;No-show cases will result in the organization right of guided tour service being suspended for one year following the last date of no-show.
- HKMM staff will respond within seven working days to confirm receipt of your request.